Blueprint® Co-Product Mineral is formulated to be fed free-choice to cows and heifers in mineral boxes or feeders
Additional product options
- #74065 – Blueprint Co-Product Mineral + Bio-Mos® 2
- If cows are fed a total mixed ration with high levels of corn co-products (e.g., distillers grains or gluten feed), this mineral will properly balance the macromineral profile of rations
- When grass greens up and products containing co-products are no longer being fed, this product may be fed during grazing
- Designed to provide optimal digestion and nutrient absorption
- Unlocks efficiency and animal performance
- Readily available organic trace minerals maximize immune health and performance
Feed Blueprint Co-Product Calving Mineral free-choice to cows and heifers in mineral boxes or feeders. Start feeding approximately 30 days before calving until 30 days after calving. Cows should consume approximately 4 ounces per head per day. For best results, place a two-week supply of mineral in the feeder. Check often and replenish as necessary. Do not provide additional salt.
*All consumption figures stated here are approximate. Always provide free access to fresh, clean water.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. For beef cattle only.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
PLEASE NOTE: Supplemental mineral requirements of cattle vary by region, forage quality and season. Individual animal requirements may vary due to age, size, stage of growth or milk production. Please consult your Hubbard Feeds representative if you have any questions about mineral supplementation.
|Copper, Min.||660 ppm|
|Selenium, Min.||26.4 ppm|
|Zinc, Min.||1,938 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min.||300,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D, Min.||30,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E, Min.||1,000 IU/lb.|