Blueprint® Cow Calf 8 is formulated to be fed to range or pasture cattle at approximately 4 ounces per head per day
Additional product options
- #73760 – Blueprint Cow Calf 8 + Bio-Mos® 2
- #74059 – Blueprint® Cow Calf 8 MON1600
- #74060 – Blueprint® Cow Calf 8 MON1600 Bio-Mos® 2
- #74061 – Blueprint® Cow Calf 8 Aureo6000
- #74062 – Blueprint® Cow Calf 8 GAR
- May be fed year-round as a free-choice mineral or in a total mixed ration
- Designed to provide optimal digestion and nutrient absorption
- Unlocks efficiency and animal performance
- Readily available organic trace minerals maximize immune health and performance
If Blueprint Cow Calf 8 is offered free-choice, it should be introduced gradually over a 14-day period. Offer 2–4 ounces per head per day during this period to avoid overconsumption.
Early lactation cows may desire more salt than that provided by Blueprint Cow Calf 8. Please offer additional free-choice loose salt if necessary.
Blueprint Cow Calf 8 intakes will vary. Mineral consumption rates should be estimated monthly. If intakes are greater than 4 ounces per head per day, more salt should be offered, either free-choice or mixed with the mineral. If intakes are less than 4 ounces per head per day, the amount of salt offered should be decreased.
*All consumption figures stated here are approximate. Always provide free access to fresh, clean water.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. For beef cattle only.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
PLEASE NOTE: Supplemental mineral requirements of cattle vary by region, forage quality and season. Individual animal requirements may vary due to age, size, stage of growth or milk production. Please consult your Hubbard Feeds representative if you have any questions about mineral supplementation.
|Copper, Min.||660 ppm|
|Selenium, Min.||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min.||1,938 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min.||250,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D, Min.||25,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E, Min.||400 IU/lb.|