Blueprint® Cow Calf Fescue FEB-200™ is formulated to be fed to cattle grazing fescue pasture at approximately 4 ounces per head per day
Additional product options
- #74076 – Blueprint® Fescue Mineral FEB-200™ Aureo6000
- Contains FEB-200 C, a yeast cell wall derivative
- Research shows that when beef cows were fed a yeast cell wall derivative in combination with fescue straw containing high levels of ergovaline, prolactin levels and milk production returned to normal
- May be fed year-round as a free-choice mineral
- Designed to provide optimal digestion and nutrient absorption
- Unlocks efficiency and animal performance
- Readily available organic trace minerals maximize immune health and performance
If Blueprint Cow Calf Fescue FEB-200™ is offered free-choice, it should be introduced gradually over a 14-day period. Offer 2–4 ounces per head per day during this period to avoid overconsumption.
Blueprint Cow Calf Fescue FEB-200™ intakes will vary. Estimate mineral consumption rates monthly. If intakes are greater than 4 ounces per head per day, offer more salt, either free-choice or mixed with the mineral. If intakes are less than 4 ounces per head per day, decrease the amount of salt offered.
*All consumption figures stated here are approximate. Always provide free access to fresh, clean water.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. For beef cattle only.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
PLEASE NOTE: Supplemental mineral requirements of cattle vary by region, forage quality and season. Individual animal requirements may vary due to age, size, stage of growth or milk production. Please consult your Hubbard Feeds representative if you have any questions about mineral supplementation.
|Copper, Min.||660 ppm|
|Selenium, Min.||26.4 ppm|
|Zinc, Min.||1,938 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min.||300,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D, Min.||30,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E, Min.||500 IU/lb.|