Blueprint® Cow Calf High Mag is formulated to be fed at 4 ounces per head per day
- High-magnesium product designed to provide supplemental magnesium to cattle grazing lush
pastures where grass tetany is a concern
- May be fed year-round and whenever a high-magnesium supplement is needed
- May be fed as a free-choice mineral or as part of a total mixed ration to ensure adequate intake
- Designed to provide optimal digestion and nutrient absorption
- Unlocks efficiency and animal performance
- Readily available organic trace minerals maximize immune health and performance
Animals must consume adequate amounts of Blueprint® Cow Calf High Mag. It is recommended that Blueprint® Cow Calf High Mag is mixed with grain and directly fed to ensure sufficient intake. If direct feeding is not possible, Blueprint® Cow Calf High Mag may be offered free-choice.
Start feeding Blueprint® Cow Calf High Mag 30 days prior to cattle being grazed on lush grass. Do not feed additional salt or other mineral sources.
Blueprint® Cow Calf High Mag intakes will vary and should be estimated bi-weekly. If free-choice intakes are less than 4 ounces per head per day, Blueprint® Cow Calf High Mag should be directly fed.
*All consumption figures stated here are approximate. Always provide free access to fresh, clean water.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. For beef cattle only.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
PLEASE NOTE: Supplemental mineral requirements of cattle vary by region, forage quality and season. Individual animal requirements may vary due to age, size, stage of growth or milk production. Please consult your Hubbard Feeds representative if you have any questions about mineral supplementation.
|Copper, Min.||660 ppm|
|Selenium, Min.||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min.||1,938 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min.||250,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D, Min.||25,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E, Min.||400 IU/lb.|