Blueprint® Fescue Phos with FEB-200™ and ClariFly® supplement is designed as a free-choice source of keminerals for your cattle that provides sufficient ClariFly to inhibit fly emergence from manure
- Ideal for cattle of all production stages on good- to excellent-quality forages
- Contains FEB-200 to support overall performance and help cattle attain maximum genetic potential on fescue forages
- ClariFly aids in preventing the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from the manure of treated cattle
- Uniquely fortified with all highly bioavailable organic trace minerals; contains no inorganic trace mineral forms
ClariFly® is a registered trademark of Wellmark®.
Start feeding this product early in the spring, before flies begin to appear, and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall, until cold weather restricts fly activity. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Allow free-choice access. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of CRYSTALYX® Blueprint Fescue Phos with FEB-200 and ClariFly per 100 pounds of animal body weight per day, equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1,000-pound cow.
To open: Remove top plastic cover sheet.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle one container of CRYSTALYX Blueprint Fescue Phos with FEB-200 and ClariFly for every 15–25 head.
- Remove all other self-limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX Blueprint Fescue Phos with FEB-200 and ClariFly in areas where cattle congregate (such as watering, loafing and shaded areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX Blueprint Fescue Phos with FEB-200 and ClariFly regularly.
- If intake of this block is below 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day for cattle, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of this block is above 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day for cattle, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introducing this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Pesticide disposal: Waste resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Container handling: Refillable container. Refill this container with this product only. Do not reuse this container for any other purpose. Return empty tubs to Ridley Block Operations for cleaning and recycling. Cleaning the container before final disposal is the responsibility of the person disposing of the container. Cleaning before refilling is the responsibility of the refiller. If the container is not returned, completely empty the container by tapping the sides and bottom to loosen material. Then, offer for recycling if available, or dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by your respective state and local authorities.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before use.
|IF SWALLOWED||Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have the person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.|
|IF ON SKIN||Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water for 15–20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.|
|IF IN EYES||Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for additional treatment advice.|
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or pursuing treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-222-1222, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
|Crude Fat, Min.||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max.||3.00%|
|Salt, Min.||None added|
|Cobalt, Min.||72 ppm|
|Copper, Min.||675 pm|
|Iodine, Min.||90 ppm|
|Manganese, Min.||945 ppm|
|Selenium, Min.||13.2 ppm|
|Zinc, Min.||1,980 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min.||200,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D-3, Min.||20,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E, Min.||200 IU/lb.|
Diflubenzuron (CAS# 35367-38-5)…………………….0.04%
Contains 181.6 milligrams of diflubenzuron per pound.
Molasses products, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate, hydrolyzed yeast, hydrolyzed vegetable oil, hydrated sodium calcium aluminosilicate, plant protein products, processed grain by-products, zinc proteinate, silicon dioxide, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, cobalt proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, mineral oil.