Blueprint® Fly Control Mineral is designed to be fed as a free-choice mineral, with a target intake of 4 ounces per head per day
- Made with Altosid S-Methoprene insect growth regulator for feed-through fly control
- Altosid is approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which allows Hubbard Feeds and its dealers to floor stock and readily distribute these products where state registrations have been completed
- May be fed free-choice or in a total mixed ration
- Unlocks efficiency and animal performance
- Readily available organic trace minerals maximize immune health and performance
- Superior nutrient blend supports improved reproductive health
Feed this product to cattle only. When used as directed, Blueprint Fly Control Mineral will provide enough Altosid S-Methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from the manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected.
Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Offer free-choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.286 ounces of this product per 100 pounds of cattle body weight per day, equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1,400-pound cow.
- Ensure cattle have adequate nutrition prior to feeding Blueprint Fly Control Mineral.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to cattle in close proximity to sheep or other species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Offer 50 pounds of this product for every 15 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self-limiting nutritional supplements while cattle are consuming this product.
- Place Blueprint Fly Control Mineral where cattle congregate (e.g., watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish Blueprint Fly Control Mineral regularly, as needed.
- If intake of Blueprint Fly Control Mineral is below 0.286 ounces per 100 pounds of cattle body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more often frequented by cattle.
- If intake of Blueprint Fly Control Mineral is above 0.286 ounces per 100 pounds of cattle body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less often frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or related species with a low tolerance to copper. This product has been formulated specifically for beef cattle and is not intended for other species.
Hubbard Feeds does not use restricted-use proteins in its products and is compliant with FDA and state requirements regarding the use, handling and storage of restricted-use protein products.
ATTENTION: No Hubbard Fly Control products may be sold or distributed in the state of California.
|Cobalt, Min.||70 ppm|
|Copper, Min.||660 ppm|
|Iodine, Min.||88 ppm|
|Selenium, Min.||26.4 ppm|
|Zinc, Min.||1,938 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min.||200,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D-3, Min.||20,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E, Min.||400 IU/lb.|